- ypuclubAsked on November 23, 2016 at 01:53 PM
I cannot anymore upload my decryption code because - also after deleting cookies etc. - no pop-up window is showing up. Please help!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 04:35 PM
My understanding is that the pop-up that allows you to upload your private key in the Submissions page is not showing.
If this is not popping up, it means that the Form Encryption is turned off in the Preferences.
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Preferences" button.
2. Go to the "Advanced" tab and set the "Encrypt Form Date" to "Yes".
3. Save the changes and try it again.
Please check this very helpful user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
Hope that helps. Thank you.