- cgcastingAsked on November 23, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I set up my jotform account, and it looks like people who fill out this form will reply (or it gets sent to an already busy email box). Can it go to another email, rather than my mani email?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 04:44 PM
You can change the email recipient of the notification in the Emails wizard. Here's a guide:
1. Click the "Emails" button in the top toolbar.
2. Select the notification and then click the "Edit" button.
3. Go to the "Recipients" tab. In this tab, you'll see the "Recipient Emails" where you can add or delete a recipient.
Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.