- SilviaAsked on November 23, 2016 at 04:02 PM
Hello, i received your mail saying that my account has been disabled as I reached the limits of my free account but I have only 2 forms with very few submissions. What about latest submissions after my account has been disabled? Are they lost?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 07:14 PM
Hey Silvia, there's a bit of a confusion since you used the same email with your old account and you created new forms as a guest. Let me enumerate:
1. Guest Account: firstname.lastname@example.org - This is where your recently created forms are located and this is the same account that was overlimit.
(NOTE: Keep in mind that the Submission Limit per month for a guest account is just 10. While on a Free Account, it's 100)
2. Free Account: email@example.com - Username is mymuss and was created back in 2009. This Free Account is currently in a dormant status since you haven't logged in for a long time.
Now there are 2 ways to fix this depending on how you want to proceed:
1. EITHER you create and signup for a new account then we can transfer the forms over to that newly created one
2. OR we can reactivate your old dormant account and transfer the forms there
Transferring forms will also transfer and move the Submissions along with it. It's worth noting that the 2 forms on your Guest Account don't have any submissions yet. You only have submissions on your old, dormant free account.
So just get back to us on how you wanted to proceed so we can make the necessary changes.