- XCateringAsked on November 23, 2016 at 08:24 PM
My account has reached view limit. However, these are not genuine visitors.
They are from:
- my own IP, as I review the forms during creation & updates;
- from spams, such as share buttons sharebutton.to
These are just temporary traffics and are not genuine.
Please reset my account, to release the view limit.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 10:43 PM
Please allow me to inform you that your own form views are not counted in the form view limits while you preview the form or when you are checking your form on a webpage. As long as you are logged in to your jotform account on the same browser, your own views are not being counted.
If the form is embedded in a page with high traffic, then that may be the reason why you have reached the form view limit. Unfortunately we cannot reset the Form Views on your account. However, there is a way for you to remove the form view limits on your account entirely.
Simply add a jotform footer to all your forms and the form view limits will be lifted on your account. To enable this, go to your account settings by following the steps below:
1. Click the user icon on the top right and select account
2. Select the Settings tab
3. Check the Jotform Footer checkbox at the bottom of the page.
Once this is checked, your form view limits should now be lifted. For more information about the form view limits, please see our post here: Form View Limits: What is it all about?
If you need further assistance, please let us know.