- ooehsAsked on November 24, 2016 at 06:27 AM
I have created two forms (Alumni Registration & Alumni Community Search). The second one is opening but the first is not.
I had copied the embed code of the form, for testing purpose, on to our website. It is loading properly over there.
Please advise why the form is not loading here under jotforms account - https://www.jotform.com/v4/63111116028441.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 07:06 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
I need further inspections on this problem. Please give me some time for it.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 08:04 AM
Your form with form ID:63111116028441 is not opening in form builder in Version 4 because of the unset widget at the end of your form. To fix this issue, you need to delete the widget.
Since the form is not opening in Version 4, you need to edit it in Version 3. Please follow the steps below for further information.
1. Go to your Account Settings.
2. Choose Version 3 as you see in the screenshot.
4. Go to your forms and delete the widget from your Alumni Registration form.
5. After saving changes made in your form, go back to your account settings and select Version 4 Beta.
I hope this helps. Please try again and let us know if you encounter any problem.
- ooehsAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 12:44 AMThank you very much for your prompt support.
I followed your instructions below, removed the widget and set back to version 4. I can see the form now
Digital Hub Leader
GLG & Website Coordinator
P.O Box 3004, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 (4) 2361335 | Fax: +971 (4) 2361992
This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please (a) notify the sender immediately, (b) destroy this email and any attachments, and (c) do not use, copy, store and/or disclose to any person this email and any attachments. The sender gives no representation or guarantee with respect to the integrity of any emails or attached files and the recipient should check the integrity of and scan this email and any attached files for viruses prior to opening.
GEMS Education is a registered trademark of the GEMS Group of companies. Premier Schools International LLC is a limited liability company registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with commercial register number 1003392, a paid up capital of AED3,000,000, and having its office at PO Box 8607, Dubai, United Arab Emirates and is authorised to use such trademark.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 01:19 AM
On behalf of emily, you are welcome.
Should you encounter further problems with any of your forms, please let us know.