- healthylaneAsked on November 24, 2016 at 08:42 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 09:06 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Unfortunately, there's no direct solution to that. However, there's a workaround on adding product category. This requires injecting custom CSS codes into your form.
If you have still a problem, please feel free contact us.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 07:21 AM
Adding to my colleague suggestion, there is also another way to achieve what you want to do. The idea here is to create products and their details separately from the payment wizard but pass total to the payment. I explain what you need to do step by step here below. Following steps are done according to my demo form.
Please feel free to clone my form to inspect it.
1. Select checkbox option to create your products.
2. Add their prices on each checkbox setting. To do that, you need to click preferences icon at checkbox fields and then click surveying tab to enter prices.
Related guide for this feature : https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
3. Add a form calculation widget to your form to calculate total price according to user selection. Set equation as following.
Related guide for this feature : https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
4. You need to arrange your payment wizard setting as following to pass the total price to payment widget.
Related guide for this feature : https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field
If you do not want to show two total prices on your form, you can hide calculation widget.
After that, your form should work as you wish. Here is the result for my demo form.
If you still have questions or need our further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.