- jrwcreativegroupAsked on November 24, 2016 at 09:52 AM
I downgraded my plan last week and I received a confirmation that my plan would be "manually" downgraded on November 24th. However, I was still charged $19.00 via my Paypal. I am requesting a refund and I still want to downgrade my account to the free plan.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 10:53 AM
To fully cancel your subscription, please also cancel it on your Paypal Account. To cancel your subscription in your Paypal Account, please follow the steps below.
1. Login to your Paypal Account.
2. Find the reference to the latest payment you have made to JotForm.
3. Once found, click the subscription number for that transaction: S-2CR84789PF366235G.
4. Now click on the "Cancel Subscription" button and that is it.
We are now processing the refund for the last payment ($19.00) charged to your account. Please allow 5-7 business days for the refund to reflect on your account.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.