- cgnzAsked on May 15, 2012 at 01:19 AM
2 qual quickies.
1) I would like to order an HTML report (embedded) by a specific column A - Z.
I can do it after the fact via clicking the headers, however, cannot find how to keep the setting.
2) Is it possible to freeze headers when a report is embedded. It, when you scroll in the webpage, the header freezes (as it dioes with freeze rows in excel etc)
- cgnzAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 03:37 AM
Got it. Have sorted in the report under submissions and we are now flying!!!
- cgnzAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 04:38 AM
Actually. Sorry. I was not correct with this.
I can only seem to render reports in terms of latest submissions. I cannot seem to put them into alphabetical or other order
It seems small I know as soon as you click on the header it is ordered, but would be really nice to present this data to an external party in a different way than most recently submitted.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 06:09 AM
Hello cgnz. You are correct, you cannot set a default setting on the report on how it is sorted on which column.
Let me forward this to the development team and let them know about your suggestion. Unfortunately, I cannot give you a timeframe to when this feature would be considered for implementation as the development team are pretty busy working with changes and updates that are already in the pipeline. But once we have updates regarding this, rest assured we'll let you know.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 15, 2012 at 07:09 AM
Regarding the freezing header that you're looking for, have you tried using the grid report instead? If not, please do try that one and let us know if this works for you.