- darrellnwaAsked on November 25, 2016 at 10:25 AM
WHEN EVER I TRY TO TURN ON THE ENCRYT KEY IT WON T ALLOW FOR ME TO DOWNLOAD WHATEVER IM SO POST TO DOWNLOAD IT JUST OPENS A WHITE SCREEN AND NEVER POP UP WITH DOWNLOAD
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 11:36 AM
Are you saying that the encryption key file is not downloading? https://www.jotform.com/help/344-Encrypted-Forms-and-How-to-Use-Them
Please try using another browser, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox. Let us know if you need more help.
- darrellnwaAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 12:01 PMIT IS NOT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED IT ON TWO COMPUTERS AND IT WONT WORK IT JUST SHOWS A WHITE SCREEN
- darrellnwaAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 12:44 PMIT IS NOT DOWNLOADING ANYTHING I HAVE TRIED IT ON TWO COMPUTERS AND IT WONT
WORK IT JUST SHOWS A WHITE SCREEN
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 02:18 PM
I have tested Encrypt Form Data on my form and I was not able to replicate mentioned issue. Create encryption keys window was not white.
Do you have issues with your form http://www.jotform.us/form/63265293930156? I have inspected that form and I saw that it is encrypted. If you did now downloaded your key, please set Encrypt Form Data option to NO and then try to use some other browser to see if create encryption keys window will show properly. I have used Google Chrome. You can also try to use incognito mode.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.