- wdevAsked on November 25, 2016 at 11:12 AM
disable form on specific date
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 12:57 PM
This is possible here in JotForm. You just need to set the Status to Disable by Date in the Preferences wizard. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Preferences" button.
2. In the Preferences wizard under the General tab, you'll see the "Status" option. Click the drop down and choose the "Disable by Date" option. After that, you can specify the Expire Date and the Warning Message.
3. Click the "Save Changes" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.