- NannysittersAsked on November 25, 2016 at 04:12 PM
- BorisAnswered on November 25, 2016 at 05:11 PM
I have checked your form email history, and I do not see any failed emails in your account logs for the last week:
As the emails appear to have been delivered to the recipient server successfully, could you please check your spam and bulk folders, and see whether the emails may have been filtered there? Have you received any of your emails in the last week?
Similarly, I would recommend that you check and make sure your site is not using any kind of filters that might filter out our emails. From what we're seeing in the logs, emails to your address on nannysitters.ca site appear to have gone through fine, without the recipient server providing any kind of error message.
If you cannot find the emails even in your spam folder, and are not receiving any kind of emails from your forms, then the emails we are sending are most likely getting filtered somehow, and in that case you would need to set up your own SMTP server to send your email notifications:
In summary, the recommendations would be this:
1. Check the spam / bulk folders.
2. Check email filters on your server (nannysitters.ca).
3. If our emails are still not reaching you, configure email notifications to go through your own SMTP server.
Please let us know how it goes.