- innovakandelAsked on November 27, 2016 at 10:37 AM
When I insert the form in my project made in mse adobe the form is reduced the size of the same, as a result the letters look smaller.
Do you know why this effect may be due?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Can you let us know how did you embed your form? I mean which method you used?
And if you didn't use please try with iFrame method: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
We'll wait for your response.
- innovakandelAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Thanks for your answer, I do not program and the only way to do it is through embed / insert the code can not do it since I do not master it.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 01:01 PM
Do you need help still? If yes, provide the URL of the page where your form is embedded in order to check further.
- innovakandelAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 01:14 PM
I passed the page so I can see.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 03:05 PM
Please provide the exact URL of the page where the form is embedded. I tried navigating through your site, but I could not locate any jotform, just a contact form which is not a jotform:
- innovakandelAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 03:31 PM
Hello ! If I forgive I am doing the tests to be able to integrate jotform, and I do them without uploading to the server, then perhaps better to wait when the tests with the server.
I appreciate the time I spend.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 27, 2016 at 04:34 PM
Very well, when you do all tests and if you still have further questions please let us know.
We'll be glad to assist.