- kc4x4sarAsked on November 28, 2016 at 05:30 PM
The account was created by mistake.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 06:29 PM
I will delete the account as per your request. If there is anything else we can help with, just let us know.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 06:31 PM
I checked your account and it currently has an active subscription. If this is the account you would like us to delete, please confirm and we will cancel the subscription first. If this is not the account you would like deleted, please log in to the account you would like deleted and make the request from that account.
- Cliff DesPeauxAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 07:37 PM
I did not request that this account be deleted, and it should not be. Is our account compromised?
- Cliff DesPeauxAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 08:22 PM
I found out that one of our board members has a personal account he wants deleted. He mistakenly sent the request from the organization's account. His username is bgordon. Thank you! And sorry for the trouble.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 09:22 PM
Thank you for the clarification.
We always recommend the actual account owner/user to request the account cancellation or deletion when they are logged in to their account.