- TheTransformationShowAsked on November 29, 2016 at 01:38 AM
edit the form submissions PDFs and cant seem to save them to my jot forms.
Any suggestions on how?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 02:28 AM
If I understand you correctly you're unable to save submission PDF. I cloned your form (https://www.jotform.co/form/63248872554869) and I was not able to replicate the issue.
I checked the autoresponder settings and I can see that it is not configured properly. You have selected a wrong field, instead of E-mail address field you selected the Topic field. Here's how to change it:
1. Open your form and click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Autoresponder 1, click the Edit button.
3. Go to the Recipients tab, change the Recipient Email from Topic to E-mail (your email please). Click the Save button when you're done.
Hope that helps. If I have misunderstood your concern or you have any further question, please feel free to contact us anytime.