- beamktAsked on November 29, 2016 at 03:01 AM
Form in multiple languages (6)
All versions correctly translated (form content and warnings).
Restriction on multiple submissions (through the email address)
But the warning message does not appear translated in the right language.
Thank you for your support.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 04:18 AM
I am investigating the issue. I will inform you about the progress.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 05:50 AM
Hello, we investigated your issue, and replicated the issue on our side. We are escalating this issue to our developers. When the issue is fixed, you will be notified via this thread.
- beamktAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 06:06 AM
Any news ?
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 20, 2016 at 06:14 AM
Unfortunately, there is no update about the issue. However, one of our developers is working on this. I will ask him about the progress.
We will inform you via this thread.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on December 21, 2016 at 03:01 AM
Our developer is working on the issue, he will fix the issue as soon as possible. When he does, he will send a message on this thread.
All the best!
- beamktAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 10:44 AM
No news, bad news ??
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Hello BEAMKT, please accept our apologies as there has been no updates yet. I'm seeing your thread is still assigned to one of our developers.
We'll get in touch with them and see if we can get an update. Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation.