- CarmenMaierAsked on November 29, 2016 at 03:36 AM
concerning payment: I would like to create a field, where my applicants can choose between a regular fee and a voluntary fee, where they have to choose a fee between a range. As far as I can see, there is only the possibility to fix an amount. Can you support in this case?
Thanks for getting back to me.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 05:37 AM
If you would like to create a Payment fields on your form where your applicants can choose between a regular fee and voluntary fee and where they can choose between ranges, you can set a Payment Form, here a guide: Setting Up Your First Order Form.
Here's a work around that you would like to consider:
1. I used the Paypal Integration and made two products which are the Regular Fee and Voluntary Fee.
2. For the Regular Fee, you need to set a fix price.
3. For the Voluntary Fee, add the Quantity and choose the Textbox.
Here's the output:
Do let us know if you need further assistance.