- chrismoixaAsked on November 29, 2016 at 06:43 AM
In a Test form using check boxes where just one answer is correct, I want to count the correct answers.
If "answer 1" equals to " XXX" then count +1
Total number of correct answer.
How can I do that?
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 07:55 AM
You can achieve your request by using Form Calculation Widget. Please follow the steps below to count the correct answers in a form.
1. Click on Edit Properties option for each of your questions.
2. Go to the Surveying segment and do as described in the screenshot.
3. Add a Form Calculation widget to your form
4. Click on the wizard of the Form Calculation Widget.
5. Add your questions by clicking on Add Field button. I made a demonstration for only the first questions, so I selected these 3 questions below.
For each field, if the answer is wrong, it will return 0 and if the answer is correct, it will return 1. As a result, it will give the number of correct answers.
6. You can make the field hidden from the users.
7. For the first 3 questions, I set the last radio buttons as correct answers. So when I answered the questions as shown below, the calculation field gave me the number of correct answers.
I hope these help. If you have further questions, please let us know.