- calhouncollegeAsked on November 29, 2016 at 09:56 AM
On our graduation application, certain fields show depending on the Degree Applying for selection. Once those fields show and they make a selection, the selection can't be cleared if they change their mind and choose a different option under Degree Applying for. Is there a way to not only "not show" certain fields based on a selection but also clear them if an item has been selected?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 10:24 AM
What you should actually do is pretty simple. You do not have to deal with conditions. Please see how you can do it:
1. Click "Preferences" on the form builder:
2. Click "Show More" on the "Advanced" tab:
3. Select "Clear on being hidden" on "Clear Hidden Values":
This will work in a way that you'd like to configure your form. When your users change their preferences on the field that you mentioned, conditionally hidden fields will be automatically cleared.
Please try this and let us know if the issue still persists.
Do contact us whenever you need assistance. We are glad if we can be of any help.
- calhouncollegeAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 10:44 AMAwesome! Thanks so much.
Calhoun Community College
PO Box 2216
Decatur, AL 35609