- LowerTrentAsked on November 29, 2016 at 10:19 AM
hello again, we have a new issue - i'm not sure if it's related to the changes I made yesterday.
This morning a few of the widgets are not loading "we cannot complete your request" and the form cannot be submitted - the submit button sits on "please wait".
it's pretty early in the day so I doubt we have reached our API limit.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 10:30 AM
No, you have not reached the API limit, you can check it also: https://www.jotform.com/help/406-Daily-API-Call-Limits
I just checked your form, and all widgets appear to load:
Let us know if you need more help.
- LowerTrentAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 10:39 AM
it's intermittent - sometimes the problem only happens after the form is submitted - it seems to reload the widgets after the form is submitted - if one doesn't load the form won't submit. we've had several customers call in today reporting problems making submissions.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Can you please try clearing your forms cache? https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
Also, try cloning the form to see if in the cloned version the issue is debugged: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
- LowerTrentAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 11:51 AM
thanks - it seems to be more stable now with form cache cleared.
- CharlieAnswered on November 29, 2016 at 12:55 PM
Thank you for updating us. Let us know if you are encounter this problem again, we will investigate it further then.