- christconnexAsked on December 09, 2010 at 12:42 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 10, 2010 at 09:51 AM
I think you need this for a textarea. Unfortunately, we do not have anything to limit the number of characters on a textarea question. You can get the full form source code and use a script like this:
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code".
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 30, 2010 at 02:35 AM
We have just released this feature. You can now limit textarea questions by words or characters.