At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
1426 views2 repliesData loss after modifying a form Asked by bikesatbrighton - Updated 5 years ago
770 views1 repliesUnable to Save Report on IE7 Private - Asked by geraintw1uk - Updated 5 years ago
1995 views2 repliesWhens The Web Grid Listing (iframe) for Sharing listings Coming Back? Asked by hooper - Updated 6 years ago
2243 views5 repliesHow do I pull an excel sheet of form submissions? Asked by jusmeig - Updated 6 years ago
1821 views0 repliesCookie Problem in Submissions Report Asked by accunav - Updated 6 years ago
1955 views1 repliesPublish the reports on a website Asked by alimentarigasedicola - Updated 6 years ago
2400 views5 repliesThe submissions page does not work Asked by pngrover - Updated 6 years ago
2555 views1 repliesIs there a URL address for Excel report? Asked by vanshel - Updated 6 years ago
2126 views1 repliesExcel report for my "Registration Form" is damaged? Asked by vanshel - Updated 6 years ago
1941 views2 repliesHow can I view my reports? Asked by ffv - Updated 6 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »