At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
4773 views5 repliesMedical intake form Asked by kimberlyrousseau - Updated 1 year ago
3836 views2 repliesSubmissions & SSL Asked by OLNCMYWeb - Updated 5 years ago
16949 views17 repliesAre form submissions HIPAA compliant? Asked by Clarrigan - Updated 1 year ago
4565 views8 repliesDoes Jotform Provide Secure Forms? Asked by aquablue - Updated 5 years ago
3039 views1 repliesWhat is ss secure payment? Asked by wesdog5895 - Updated 6 years ago
3422 views2 repliesWhen forms are submitted, is the information on the form secure? Asked by mockdubya - Updated 5 years ago
3626 views3 repliesI would like to have a section in my web site that can only be accessed by those approved. Asked by forlora2003 - Updated 1 year ago
4843 views6 repliesWhat kind of enterprise level security does JotForm utilize to safeguard our data? Asked by mchlwlsh - Updated 4 years ago
4565 views1 repliesCompromised? Asked by InfinetNW - Updated 5 years ago
4494 views1 repliesWith your https + Captcha, secure level ??? Asked by pitcher55 - Updated 5 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »