At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to create your first web form
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Which Form Embed Code Should I Use?
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
click to verify
3909 views4 repliesThe "Click To Verify" link on the SSL Secured Image that we can add to our forms does not work. Asked by mpnpharmacist - Updated 4 years ago
155 views8 repliesSSL Seal on form Private - Asked by montauk - Updated 4 years ago
2106 views5 repliesI've embedded the SSL on my form. Asked by dannybeen - Updated 4 years ago
821 views1 repliesHow come the global sign secured icon is not linked? Asked by Michael DaCosta - Updated 4 years ago
1525 views7 replieson the ssl image it says click to verify, its doenst anything open up Asked by iquotemyinsurance - Updated 4 years ago
1145 views11 repliesSecurity Verification Seal : Global Sign/Rapid SSL Asked by cpaygate - Updated 4 years ago
1734 views19 repliesSSL Logo does not work Asked by NACUMS_org - Updated 3 years ago
681 views3 repliesSSL "Click to Verify" is not working Asked by dcombs44 - Updated 3 years ago