At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
1439 views2 repliesCan I use JotForms on my Wordpress Blog? Asked by Tatiana - Updated 1 year ago
1738 views1 repliesHow can I embed my form as a link in my website? Asked by PottersAngelsRescue - Updated 5 years ago
1135 views6 repliesI want to add a frame to embed from Asked by idanfactor - Updated 5 years ago
1662 views3 repliesJot Form required fields not working Asked by DomesticAgenciesLosAngeles - Updated 1 year ago
3773 views5 repliesI can't add my form to Facebook Asked by admir - Updated 4 years ago
706 views1 repliesThe form you request is not available now. Asked by Joe visconte - Updated 5 years ago
1702 views7 repliesFeedback button causes problem on the tabs Asked by Krunch - Updated 5 years ago
970 views5 repliesHow can I get the feedback button to show on every page of my website? Asked by GoWallpaper - Updated 5 years ago
751 views1 repliesHtml code Asked by fantastiskt - Updated 5 years ago
851 views3 repliesProblems with internet explorer Asked by kaufman465 - Updated 5 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »