At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
1467 views2 repliesCan I use JotForms on my Wordpress Blog? Asked by Tatiana - Updated 1 year ago
1761 views1 repliesHow can I embed my form as a link in my website? Asked by PottersAngelsRescue - Updated 5 years ago
1158 views6 repliesI want to add a frame to embed from Asked by idanfactor - Updated 5 years ago
1706 views3 repliesJot Form required fields not working Asked by DomesticAgenciesLosAngeles - Updated 1 year ago
3786 views5 repliesI can't add my form to Facebook Asked by admir - Updated 4 years ago
716 views1 repliesThe form you request is not available now. Asked by Joe visconte - Updated 5 years ago
1727 views7 repliesFeedback button causes problem on the tabs Asked by Krunch - Updated 5 years ago
990 views5 repliesHow can I get the feedback button to show on every page of my website? Asked by GoWallpaper - Updated 5 years ago
772 views1 repliesHtml code Asked by fantastiskt - Updated 5 years ago
866 views3 repliesProblems with internet explorer Asked by kaufman465 - Updated 5 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »