At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
1897 views11 repliesFile upload not working anymore Asked by satut - Updated 5 years ago
3588 views18 repliesIs it possible to display an uploaded image in e-mail notification? Asked by golasso - Updated 1 year ago
2067 views1 replieshow can upload a higher resolution jpeg? Asked by omalsmecom - Updated 6 years ago
1349 views1 repliesImages not showing up in email. Asked by MiamiValleyMarketing - Updated 6 years ago
2072 views13 repliesUpload image files to my own web directory ? Asked by Seriago - Updated 2 years ago
2996 views4 repliesDeleting files from jotform server after reciving emails Asked by semsemaonline - Updated 5 years ago
1441 views3 repliesfile upload issues Asked by artisanseo - Updated 6 years ago
1528 views1 repliesHas anyone created a photo contest through Jotform successfully? Asked by Brennon24 - Updated 6 years ago
1250 views9 repliesuploading images not working - help! Asked by artisanseo - Updated 6 years ago
1132 views1 repliesfile upload Asked by perkyo - Updated 6 years ago
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 › »