At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Adding forms to Wordpress.org version
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
539 views7 repliesapparently I have inadvertently set up some forms as ssl - how can I find out which ones are ssl? Asked by cheshireponies - Updated 4 years ago
20 views1 repliesmissing application Private - Asked by crosland - Updated 4 years ago
9 views2 repliesWhats the problem with saving my work on a new form? Private - Asked by wardsecurity - Updated 4 years ago
606 views2 repliesDelete my account Asked by ellalillo1 - Updated 4 years ago
780 views1 replies'Default value' for Full Name Asked by DRK-HILL - Updated 4 years ago
10 views2 repliescancel premium account Private - Asked by EHGvoyager - Updated 4 years ago
9 views1 repliesHow do I change the credit card you're billing? Private - Asked by VerusGlobal - Updated 4 years ago
617 views4 repliesTrouble with conditions Asked by HarvestCommunications - Updated 4 years ago
475 views7 replieshow to find my form created in 2010 Asked by landbankers - Updated 4 years ago
500 views1 repliesI'm just trying to submit payment but i can't find where! Asked by graceatgypsyrose - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 › »