At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
- Adding a Form to Your Facebook Page
- How to create your first web form
- How to send Submissions to Your MySQL Database Using PHP
- How to Prevent Email Bouncing Related Issues
- How to Save Forms and Continue Later
- Upload to Dropbox with JotForm
- Which form embed code should I use?
- Adding Forms to Wordpress.org Version
- Smart Forms Using Conditional Logic
- Hide or Show Multiple Fields at Once
32 views3 repliesEmail re Private - Asked by SERCHighland - Updated 4 years ago
8 views1 replieshow do I update my payment source for your billing to me? Private - Asked by jcoslett - Updated 4 years ago
734 views6 repliesEmbed code change needed???? Asked by b2bcontact - Updated 4 years ago
24 views4 repliesIs this important communication true? Private - Asked by Redjone - Updated 4 years ago
561 views5 repliesForms using embed code do not submit beacuse it sumbits to .com! Asked by ARAG - Updated 4 years ago
492 views1 repliesSupport for JotForm and staff Asked by SERCHighland - Updated 4 years ago
742 views3 repliesHERE IS HOW TO FIX DNS PROBLEM Asked by artesian - Updated 4 years ago
640 views2 replieserrors with embedded form in shopfactory Asked by leisadent - Updated 4 years ago
711 views1 repliesnew domain Asked by richardnash80 - Updated 4 years ago
594 views1 repliesaccessing our data? Asked by Amy Hawkins (Account Citizens for Traditional Values, under James Muffett) - Updated 4 years ago
« ‹ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 › »