Did you know that as many as 69% of the visitors to your form leave without completing it? And if you don’t have access to any meaningful form statistics it is virtually impossible to know exactly what triggers this desertion, or how to improve it.
This is why we are excited to announce our integration with Formisimo
- an easy to use form analytics tool, designed to track every visitor interaction with your forms, and give you advanced data and insights into their behaviour.
Why use Formisimo?
Formsimo will enable you to make informed decisions on exactly what to improve, cut out or change to improve your form conversions. You can see exactly where users struggle to complete your form, where they drop out, which fields they have to correct the most, how long it takes them to complete, and much more.
With our new integration it will take just minutes to get set up and to start gathering great form data. Here’s how:
1. Open up the form editor for the form you want to track.
2. In the widgets tab of the left, search for “Formisimo”:
3. Click and drag the widget onto your form.
4. In the Setup & Embed tab, click on the Integrations button to open up the integrations panel:
5. Navigate to the ‘Other’ tab and click on the ‘Formisimo Conversion Tracking’ app:
6. Confirm you would like to add Formisimo conversion tracking to your form when the pop up opens:
Log in to your Formisimo account. (Don’t have one? Sign up here!
They have a free plan option at the bottom.)
2. Click the ‘Add New Experiment’ button.
3. When asked for the URL of your form, copy and paste in the URL of your Jotform form. If you have embedded your form on your own webpage using one of Jotforms embed options use the URL of the page your form is embedded on here:
4. Click ‘Fetch My Forms’.
5. If your form is not detected automatically, you will need to enter the name and ID of your form. If you know the ID of your form, the form name will always be the ID with ‘form_’ prepended to it. For example:
Form ID: 42534056568964
Form Name: form_42534056568964
Alternatively you can inspect the source code of your form and look for the opening tag:
6. Enter these details into the boxes provided:
7. Carry on with the set up process. You do not need to worry about adding the tracking code provided to your website as JotForm does this automatically.
8. If you see a validation message like the one shown below. Just click ‘Skip validation and finish set up process’. Once again this will all be handled by JotForm:
Then you’re all set up! All your visitor data will now be sent to Formisimo
and you will be able to view when you log in to your Formisimo account.