Want to know what’s better than getting paid through your online form? Getting paid over and over again from a single submission!
Our Square integration is one of our most popular, and it just became a lot more powerful. Jotform is now the only online form software to offer recurring payments through Square.
By using recurring payments, you can collect regular remittances for memberships, subscriptions, and donations — all directly through your online forms. Recurring payments mean more revenue for you and more convenience for your customers.
Try a demo Square recurring payment form.
Why Jotform users love Square
- Instant deposits
- No monthly fees
- Full PCI compliance
- A beautiful dashboard
Best of all, Square integrates with Jotform just by connecting your account from the form builder.
Here’s a quick guide on how to get started:
1. Start by logging into your account and going to the form builder. Then, find the Square icon at the top of the list of payment integrations under Payments in the Form Elements sidebar.
2. All you need to do to connect your Square account to Jotform is type in your Square account information. If you don’t have a Square account yet, you can sign up directly through this panel as well. Or sign up here and receive free processing on your first $1,000 in transactions.
3. Now for the fun part. Once you’re connected, you can select what you’re selling. In this case, choose “Sell Subscriptions” to activate recurring payments.
4. Last, you’ll be prompted to set the payment details, including the name of what you’re selling, the price, and the frequency you’d like to get paid.
5. And that’s it! Now you have a fully functional way to accept recurring payments through your Square account.
Square is a brand that Jotform customers trust. See our case studies with a famous tattoo artist in LA as well as a popular dentist in San Francisco to see how they’re leveraging Jotform and Square to collect payments for their businesses.
Are you using Square and Jotform’s integration to accept payments? Could you benefit from using recurring payments? We’d love to hear from you in the comments.
There is STILL (several years later) the continuing issue with the transaction on the Square end of this integration showing up as "Online Transaction". And when you click on the transaction for details it just says "Custom Amount" instead of what the product is that a customer is actually buying. You even show it at 1:38 into the promo video above. This has been brought up in the support forums in numerous threads. It's a major issue that the details of the purchased items are not passed from Jotform to Square. So when you run a report in Square, you can't get any useful stats of what your customers buy. I want to know that the customer bought the navy blue t-shirt in size XL. That is what they chose in Jotform, but does no good when that is not passed to Square.
Thank you this is perfect intergration with Square,jot form & us M B F with repeat payment OPTIONS BELLS AND WHISTLES YES!
I work with GivingTools.com. I would encourage you all to work out the tax-deductible aspect of your product, as not all of every donation is deductible. Simply being able to accept recurring gifts is handy, but the donor interface side of things is pretty important, too. This does not rear its ugly head as much for recurring donations, but for one-time to, say, an event, the value of the goods received is not deductible.
Thanks, and love the gif animation in your email announcement!
Do any of your new recurring payment integrations enable me to set up specific dates for payments opposed to intervals. For example would have a for a school registration, first payment is always made upon registration. Second - August 15th, Third - Oct. 15, Fourth - Dec 15th ??
I currently use PayPal Pro butcan only set by intervals, and I have tried other platforms. Do you know how I can do this?