The CHS Foundation is the major giving entity of CHS Inc. (www.chsinc.com), the nation's leading farmer-owned cooperative and a global energy, grains and foods company. As a part of the CHS stewardship focus, the CHS Foundation supports education and leadership programs that invest in the future of agriculture, cooperative business and rural America.
Your application information may be provided to the University of Nebraska Foundation or Donor in order to aid in choosing a recipient, or invite you to attend a scholarship meeting/luncheon with the donors of your scholarship or provide more information on your award.
- Sophomore, junior or senior status following the semester of application
- Majoring in an agriculture-related or STEM (science, technology, engineering, math) undergraduate program in CASNR
- U.S. or Canadian citizen or legal resident
- Leadership qualities and interest in agriculture-based cooperative considered
- Former recipients are eligible to re-apply
Seven $2,000 scholarship are available. Scholarship availability may change at anytime without notice.
Applications are due April 29, 2024.
Contact the CASNR Dean's office at 402-472-2201 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.