1. Complete the biographical information and answer all the short answer questions below. Please make sure to double check your spelling and grammar.
2. Once you begin your application, you cannot save it in this form. Please plan the appropriate amount of time to fully complete the application. Only complete applications can be submitted. You are strongly recommended to write your responses in Microsoft Word or another program and then cut and paste them into the application.
3. Your completed application must include an electronic photo of yourself in professional attire.
4. All applications must be received by 11:59 PM on Sunday, September 6, 2015. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. A mandatory Beautillion informational session and interviews will take place in the afternoon on Sunday, September 13, 2015. Both parents/guardians are expected to attend along with their son.
6. Informational and interview times will be sent via email upon receipt of your complete application.
7. Following the interviews, applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s decision by Wednesday, September 23, 2015.
Please Note: Each student selected to participate in the Beautillion will be assessed a fee of $250, which helps offset the costs related to the light meals served before each session, administrative supplies, overnight retreat, rental of tuxedo, gloves, hat, shoes, kente cloth and three tickets to the scholarship dinner (valued at $70 per ticket). The assessment fee for the selected participants will be due in full by Sunday, October 4, 2015.
If you have questions, please email BeauInterest@yahoo.com.