志愿者个人信息/ Personal Information
In case of emergency, a hospital or medical practitioner not having access to your medical history may need the following information:
紧急联系人信息及个人医疗信息/ Emergency Contact Information & Medical Information
Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the "Release") is executed in favor of HABITAT FOR HUMANITY INTERNATIONAL, INC., a nonprofit corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of Georgia, USA, and its directors, officers, employees and agents, including but not limited to the Sending Program and Hosting Program (collectively, "Habitat").
I, the Volunteer, desire to work as a volunteer and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer with the Habitat for Humanity Volunteer Program (the "Program"). I understand that the activities may include but are not limited to, traveling to and from other cities and towns, consuming food and living in accommodations provided for volunteers of Habitat, working in the Habitat offices and affiliates, constructing and rehabilitating residential buildings and any and all other activity related to the Program (the "Activities").
1. Waiver and Release. I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Habitat and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from my work for Habitat and/or participate in the Program and/or engagement in the Activities.
I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges Habitat from any liability or claim that I may have against Habitat with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death or property damage that may result from my participation in the Program and/or engagement in the Activities. I also understand that Habitat does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage (see insurance requirements below).
2. Insurance. I, understand that, except as otherwise agreed to by Habitat in writing, Habitat does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for any volunteer. Habitat’s International Board of Directors requires all international volunteers to have appropriate travel insurance. Insurance is paid for by the Volunteer.
3. Medical Treatment. I hereby release and forever discharge Habitat from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my time with Habitat, my participation in the Program and/or engagement in the Activities.
4. Assumption of the Risk. I understand that my time with Habitat may include activities that may be hazardous to me, including, but not limited to, construction activities, loading and unloading heavy equipment and materials, and local transportation to and from the work sites. I recognize and understand that my time with Habitat may, in some situations, involve inherently dangerous activities. I also understand that in addition to consuming local foods and living in the accommodations which are available in the country(ies) visited, I may be travelling to and from locations which pose risks from terrorism, war, insurrection or criminal activities. I also understand that, in order to protect its employees and volunteers in all countries around the world, it is Habitat’s policy that it will not pay ransom or make any other payments in order to secure the release of hostages.
4. 风险承担。本人了解本人所参与的项目及其他活动，包括但不限于建筑活动、装卸重型器械及物料、往返工地的交通，可能会对我产生伤害。我了解并承认，本人参与的仁人家园项目，在某些情况下，涉及固有危险。本人了解，食用当地食物和入住当地酒店均涉及风险，我还有可能往返于具有恐怖主义、战争、暴乱和犯罪活动等风险的地点。本人亦明白，为了保护仁人家园在全球所有国家的职员和志愿者，根据仁人家园的守则，仁人家园将不会支付赎金或任何其他款项以获得人质的释放。I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in my participation in the Program and/or engagement in the Activities and release Habitat from all liability for injury, illness, death or property damage resulting from my participation in the Program and/or engagement in the Activities. 本人明确、具体地预见本人参与仁人家园项目和（或）活动时可能遭受的损伤或损害，因而豁免仁人家园对本人因参与项目而受伤、患病、死亡或遭受财物损失而应承担的一切法律责任。
5. Photographic Release. I grant and convey unto Habitat all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Habitat during my participation in the Program and/or my engagement in the Activities, including but not limited to any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Other. I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Georgia in the United States of America, and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia in the United States of America. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
I expressly warrant that I have read and fully understand this Release; that I have been given a reasonable period of time to consider this Release; that I have had the opportunity to consult with legal counsel of my own choosing and to have the terms of the Release fully explained to me; that I am not executing this Release in reliance on any promises, representations or inducements other than those contained herein; and that I am executing this Release voluntarily, free of any duress or coercion.
This "Volunteer Release and Waiver of Liability for Habitat for Humanity International" is written in English and Chinese. English shall be the governing language.
To express my understanding of this release, I click the ‘agree and accept' button below.