Each cadet is required to compete in at least ONE competition annually. Please complete the form below to indicate which competition you will be competing in.
Speech competition will take place April 20, 2017. Speeches must be based on the theme "Learning for Life - My Aspiration", but can have their own sub-topic relative to the theme. Speeches must be 3 - 5 minutes long. Speakers must speak in their school uniforms.
POSTER COMPETITION GUIDELINES
1. Each poster must contain a quote from a noted author, speaker or educational icon related to the theme “Education for Life” and any graphics that help to visually represent that quote.
2. Poster must be presented on 8 ½ x 11 paper.
3. Poster may be computer generated or hand crafted, however all graphics must be original. All quotes must be properly credited.
4. The competition is open to all students that are members of the Future Teachers of The Bahamas program.
5. Posters that are chosen for the final round will be featured in the 2017 National Conference program booklet. Winners will be announced during the opening ceremony of the conference.
6. Each cadet may submit one poster only.
7. The Judges’ decision is final.
ENTRY DEADLINE: March 31, 2017