2018 GENERAL INFORMATION
For UW-Whitewater-affiliated events
(In this document, "event director" refers to the person responsible for the participants of his/her camp, conference, institute, seminar, or workshop. "Event" refers to the camp, conference, institute, seminar, or workshop being sponsored.)
1. Facilities requested will be scheduled in good faith in compliance with the event director’s requests. However, if unforeseen circumstances prevent the availability of a promised facility, every effort will be made to find a suitable and agreeable alternative.
2. Any damages to UW-Whitewater facilities and/or equipment will be assessed to the event. Continuing Education Services will not be responsible for collecting fees for damages from participants. The event is responsible for payment of damages.
3. Parking permits are required for campus lots. Parking permits are not required from 5 pm Friday to midnight Sunday, except for parking in handicapped stalls.
4. (This stipulation applies only to youth camps.) In accordance with Department of Health and Social Services (DHSS) mandates, event participants under the age 18, who bring medication to the campus, will be required to surrender it to the health supervisor, if not UW-W atheltic training staff, who will take responsibility for the dispensing of the medication.
5. Staff members of camps are allowed to use the Williams Center Weight Room for a $10 fee per individual per week (or $5 per day), to be paid by the staff member. Staff members may obtain a Weight Room Pass in the Office of Recreation Sports and Facilities (Room 100, Williams Center) between 8:00 am-9:00 pm, M-F. A membership form indicating receipt of the rules policy must be signed at the time the weekly membership pass is obtained. Summer weight room hours are 8:00 am to 9:00 pm (Monday through Thursday), 8:00 am-7:00 pm (Friday), 10:00 am-2:00 pm (Sat) and 3:00-9:00 pm (Sun).