1) Entry pieces must be the original artwork of an ACMS member (physician, PA, or NP) or their spouse/partner and completed within the past three years.
2) The ACMS Art Exhibit Committee is responsible for final selection of displayed pieces.
3) Items must be able to be left for display up to three months, although not all items will be left for that length of time. Items not donated to ACMS Foundation will be returned to member thereafter and must be picked up by April 20 2018 or become the property of ACMS Foundation.
4) If your item(s) is chosen to be displayed in the ACMS exhibit, we request your presence at the event to talk about your art.
4) If you choose to donate your item to the ACMS Foundation for auction, you will receive an inkind contribution form which may be used to substantiate your donation. If you have a minimum bid requirement, you must state that in advance or item may be sold for less than you think it's worth.
5) Each piece must be submitted with a photo accompanying the entry form by March 1 2018.
6) Committee selected items must be delivered to ACMS Office by March 28 2018. Printed photos must be ready to display (hangable) when submitted; ACMS will not mount or frame prints.
7) Images of items submitted maybe used by ACMS to promote the event now and in the future without compensation and entrant certifies that people depicted have provided permission to be put on display and will receive no compensation from ACMS for their appearance.
8) Entrant agrees to waive any claims on harm/ loss that may come to entered art piece(s) and holds ACMS harmless for replacement/cost.