- Cabarrus Animal Hospital has my permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency or illness arise. Medication and medical care, including any emergency care, will be administered to your pet if it is in our professional medical opinion necessary for the comfort and well being of your pet and a healthy environment for other pets.
- I hold this facility not responsible for any conditions that are often unavoidable in boarding facilities including, but not limited to, weight loss, poor hair coat condition, kennel cough, upper respiratory infections, diarrhea and fleas.
- For the protection of all the pets and staff at Cabarrus Animal Hospital, each animal that boards will be given vaccinations if needed. Intestinal parasite testing will be done if necessary and if test results are positive for intestinal parasites, your pet will be treated.
- If there is any evidence of fleas found on your pet, a bath, capstar, or appropriate treatment will be given.
- All services will be rendered at our normal fee and payment will be due in full at the time your pet is discharged from boarding.
- It is not unusual for pets to lose weight when not in their relaxed home environment.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your pet.