TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Once the Confirmation Order has been received by Consolidation Enterprises the service will then scheduled as per the dates provide in the email sent with this form.
2. If the Confirmation of Order has not been confirmed within 48 hours of being sent by Consolidation Enterprises the tentative order will be taken off our database and will no longer exist on our scheduling system.
3. Once the order has been confirmed by the customer, he or she is aware that a 25% cancellation fee will apply if the order is cancelled.
4. Any cancellation fees will automatically be debited from the credit card provided, otherwise an invoice will be generated for the cancelled amount and must be paid within 7 days.
5. If any of the dates change for any of the services there will be no charges applied, providing Consolidation Enterprises has been notified of the changes.
6. The customer will be contacted one day prior to works commencing. Once the contractor is on site, if the pool cannot be compacted due to issues e.g levels, bows or not enough sand the cost in the table above (Price*) will apply on the first visit. A further charge of $150.00 will apply for returning to the job once the issue have been resolved.
7. If the job has been has been delayed due to no fault of Consolidation Enterprises a 25% deposit will be taken from the credit card 4 weeks after the dates in clause 2. The remaining balance will be due on completion of the compaction.
8. It is compulsory for all customers to sign our paperwork once the service has been complete, if the customer is not available to sign the paperwork a copy will be emailed for signing. It is up to the client to sign and email back immediately.
9. Once the service has been complete the customer may pay by cheque, cash, eft. If payment is not collected after the work has been complete the credit card details provided will be entered for processing. Warranties will not be provided until the payment has been made in full as per cost in clause 2. Please Note: Due to bank increases in credit card fees there will be a 1.5% fee applied if the credit card is used.
10. If the pool is not full of water by the Wednesday of Week Commencing the above there is no guarantee the compaction can be completed by the date in clause 2. All attempts will be made to complete all associated works by the dates above but may possibly fall into the following week. Please note that the water level must be a minimum of half way up the skimmer box before the compaction can take place otherwise extra charges will apply. Note : Not applicable for liner / concrete pools
11. It is the customer’s responsibility to confirm once the water level in the pool reaches the desired level which is half way up the skimmer box. (Not applicable for liner / concrete pools).
12. A standard compaction will compact up to 500mm from the pool shell. If the excavation exceeds 500mm from the shell extra costs may apply.
13. Please note: Retaining walls which retain sand towards the pool and exceeds 500mm from the pool shell will not be covered under any warranty. If the client would like the retaining walls to be compacted it will be up to the client to contact Consolidation Enterprises and discuss options.
14. Any structure(s) within 500mm of the pool i.e fence posts, patio posts, retaining walls etc… Consolidation Enterprises will not take any responsibility for any movement or subsidence.
15. The customer is aware that the paving or aggregate must run away from the pool. If this does not occur warranties will be affected.
16. Excess sand must be within 5 metres of the pool otherwise extra labour charges may apply. If the client is unsure if there is enough sand on site he or she can email a photo of the pool surround to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. Compactions cannot take place on the same day as the installation of the header course unless it is done before the header course commences. Charges will apply if compaction works cannot commence due to this happening.
18. If the excavation has a high clay / rock content this may affect warranties (Ref website FAQ’s)
19. Extra charges will apply if compaction is completed in two stages.
20. River sand is not recommended as a suitable backfill and can affect warranties.
21. Please note - NO warranties are given in areas where there is a high water table due to uncontrollable factors.
22. IT IS THE CLIENTS RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY CONSOLIDATION ENTERPRISES IF CLAY IN EXCAVATION
23. If sand is imported due to rock, clay or limestone it is important that yellow garden sand is used as it is the best soil for compaction. Please note if Brickies sand is purchased (sand is very high in clay content) the compaction may require completion in two stages otherwise Consolidation Enterprises cannot guarantee the pool from bowing.
24. Penetrometers cannot be used as a guide for pencil compactions (Ref website FAQ’s).
25. Further information can be viewed on our website www.consolidationenterprises.com.au