It is understood that the location, if selected to host a VICSWIM Summer Kidz Program, will make the following items available during the course of the January program dates for the VICSWIM Summer Kidz staff:
1. Access to a landline telephone
2. Access to toilet facilities
3. Access to a first aid kit
4. Clearly defined areas within the location for conducting VICSWIM Summer Kidz classes that are bounded by lane ropes
5. An induction is to be provided to any allocated staff members who are not employed by the facility by a person of senior authority. Defining emergency procedures and a risk management plan.
6. Provision of a workplace environment that complies with current Occupational Health and Safety requirements.
Aquatics & Recreation Victoria (ARV) on behalf of VICSWIM will review the received 'Expression of Interest to Host' submission form. In the event that ARV requires additional information to support your submission a representative will contact the main contact specified in the application to discuss further. Following this, ARV will forward the main contact person a location agreement form to be signed and returned on behalf of the organisation application form.
Public Liability Insurance:
Aquatics & Recreation Victoria requires all host facilities to supply a copy of their Certificate of Currency, with a recommended minimum of $20 million per event.