• The data you include in each answer will be automatically saved for a period of 4 weeks since you started to answer the questionnaire. So if you accidentally close the window or refresh the screen while filling the form out, the info will still be there whenever you enter the link. IMPORTANT: Please note that this feature saves the data into your local browser storage, so you are required to continue using the same computer and the same browser for it to work. Also notice that this feature works for written information, but not for any documents you upload (these will not be saved). To address this issue we recommend you to upload all files when you finish answering the questionnaire.
• If you are asked to attach a file, please note that only some file formats are supported. Check what formats are supported by placing the pointer over the select file button (PDF file) or the help (?) button (web based form).
• Please name each attached file as follows: Question XX – Name of the fund.
• Please note that there is a general limit of 10,000 characters for each answer. Some questions might have a lower limit, such limit will be explicit in the question.
• Any calculation referred to last year or last twelve months, it is asking you to provide information at December 31, 2015.