Submit your application
Please attach ONE file containing the following:
1 / A cover letter explaining why you would like to take part in Green Steps @ Monash Malaysia, and what you would hope to get out of participating;
2 / Your current Curriculum Vitae; and
3 / A completed one-page response to this Task:
You're a sustainability change agent and want to make a positive difference in the world. You decide to start on your own turf by creating a more environmentally savvy campus. To create change you decide to develop an innovative campaign aimed at engaging your fellow students and lecturers in a sustainability action.
In a one A4 page (single sided), please tell us about your campaign proposal, including:
1. An outline of your sustainability campaign and why you selected it
2. How this campaign will help create a greener campus
3. Examples of activities used to engage students and staff in discussion around sustainability
4. Three methods used to best communicate the environmental benefits
5. The first five steps that you will take towards implementing your campaign
Your proposal will be assessed on innovation, potential sustainability impact, approach to engagement and the visual presentation of your proposal. Remember to keep your proposal to one A4 page!
For inspiration: http://www.thefuntheory.com/