Photographer agrees to provide no fewer than 15 photos for client to view via online gallery within fourteen (14) days after the shoot, and is not required to provide more than this number of images. Photographer will perform post-processing on these photos where artistically necessary.
2. Fees: In consideration for the photography services provided by photographer, client agrees to pay a total sum of $150. A $50 non-refundable retainer reserves the photographer's time and is due upon booking. Remaining balance ($100) must be paid in full before session.
3. Cancellation: If client requests to amend or cancel this agreement 7 or more
calendar days before the session date, the retainer shall be applied to a mutually agreed upon reschedule date. If client cancels this agreement, or fails to show, this agreement 6 or less calendar days before the session date, the retainer shall be forfeited. Client understands and agrees that photographer will not book other sessions during this time.
4. Rescheduling/ Late Arrivals: In the event that the client requests to reschedule a session, the retainer shall be applied to a reschedules session if notice is given at least 7 days prior to the schedule event. Reschedule must be within the same calendar year. If client arrives more than 20 minutes late, retainer will be forfeited and session may be rescheduled upon receipt of a new retainer.
5. Work Product: Photographer will deliver photos to client no more than fourteen days (14 days) after the date of the shoot.
All photos delivered to client are licensed for client's personal use only. Photos from the shoot to be delivered to the client will be according to the following order.
Ten (10) full resolution images will be included in the session price. Additional images can be purchased for $25 per image. Prints, canvases, and albums can be purchased separately.
Client understands and agrees that prints take longer for delivery. Photographer must deliver photos in a reasonable amount of time after the client has made a final order.
6. Indemnification: 6.1 - Photographer and client agree that photographer is under no obligation to capture any specific moment or pose or person(s) during the shoot.
6.2 - If photographer is unable to perform the services in this contract due to any cause outside its control, client agrees to indemnify photographer for any loss damage or liability; however, photographer will return in full all payments made by client to photographer in relation to this shoot, including retainer.
6.3 - Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless photographer for any liability, damage, or loss related to technological failure, including data loss.
6.4 - Client understands and agrees that photographer is not required to maintain copies of the photos from this shoot 60 (sixty) days after the photos have been delivered to client.
6.5 – Client agrees to hold photographer harmless for any personal injury which may occur as the client poses or works with photographer.
6.6 – Photographer will strive to present photos in a workmanlike manner but is not required to cater to specific aesthetic preferences of client.
7. Model Release: Client grants permission to photographer and its assigns, licensees, and sublicensees, permission to use client's image or likeness in any and all forms of media for commercial purposes, advertising, trade, personal use, or any and all other uses. Therefore, photographer may use client's likeness and image on photographer's website or other advertising. Photographer may sell photos containing client's likeness to third parties.