1. Promptness to meals is essential to maintain the quality of food and ensure Food Service staff will not be detained unnecessarily. There will not be a refund for persons who miss meals. Meal start times are as follows: Breakfast starts at 9:00 AM, Lunch starts at 1:00PM, and Dinner starts at 6:00 PM.
2. LBC will provide all kitchen staff. There will be a separate fridge available for camp renters to use at their convenience
3. LBC personnel will determine menu for all meals. Applicant may submit request for specific menus. Cost and availability may prohibit requests from being met. We will try to accommodate for allergies and medical diets if we are made aware of this need with the final attendance guarantee, which needs to be provided no less than ten (10) days before camp begins. No menu alterations are permitted after final attendance guarantee is submitted. An additional $3 fee is required per meal per person, for those that need special meal preparation for allergy needs.
4. Renting group will help oversee cleanup and will be responsible to instruct campers on KP duty. Camp renters will take responsibility for ensuring that KP tasks are completed. A copy of KP tasks will be provided to you at camp.
5. If you purchased a meal plan that includes lunch on the last day of each camp, a sack lunch will be prepared for your group and will be served at noon as you exit.
6. LBC does not provide paper goods/utensils/trays/cups for any meal besides those listed in the rental contract. Guests are welcome to bring extra paper goods for surprise parties or things of that nature.
7. Any Extra Snacks are $1.50 per snack per person and must be requested no later than ten (10) days before the camp begins.
Facility Care & Check-in/Check-out Times
1. Weekday check-in time is no sooner than 3 pm. This is when your lodging will be available. Check-out time is no later than noon (12 pm) to allow LBC staff time to prepare for the next guests.
2. Weekend camps check-in time is no sooner than 3pm. Check-out time is no later than 4pm on the last day of rental, unless as otherwise agreed.
3. A designated CONTACT PERSON shall contact the Camp Manager upon arrival and departure of LBC grounds. This leader is required to do a walk-through of the camp with a designated staff member at both entering and leaving the facilities. At this time they shall take full responsibility for proper care and use of the buildings, furnishings, grounds, and equipment used by the group. This must be done before campers register and are allowed on campus.
4. The guest group understands that LBC staff has final authority on all matters affected LBC, its facilities and its guests. The guest group agrees to pay for any damages to LBC property beyond normal wear caused by any member of said group.
5. Furniture, beds, game tables, etc are not to be moved or rearranged except by permission of the Camp Director.
6. Buildings, structures and trees are not to be climbed, altered or defaced in any way (this includes graffiti, as well as hanging or putting anything on or into the walls).
7. Any situation or circumstance on campus that requires extra cleaning such as lice, pets, etc., will be charged an extra cleaning fee.
8. Any guests that have arranged to come in a night early are required to check-in with the Camp Manager no earlier than 7pm, unless as otherwise agreed. LBC will provide sleeping quarters, use of bathroom facilities and drinking water. Guests are expected to supply their own food and paper goods and means of preparing it. A regular size fridge and freezer will be provided along with the use of our outdoor grills. However, the kitchen is not available for personal use.
1. LBC does not administrate programs. Applicant is responsible for speakers, counselors, ushers, sound operators, first aid attendants and any other personnel connected to the program.
2. The use of alcohol, marijuana and any non-prescription drugs (controlled substances) is strictly prohibited. Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the Little Beaver grounds. Violation will be cause for immediate dismissal without refund of contractual obligation.
3. No pets allowed on the campgrounds.
4. With respect for other guests and the surrounding community, a noise-curfew of 11:59pm will be strictly enforced.
5. Guest groups must provide at least one adult supervisor for every ten school-age participants.
6. Persons under eighteen (18) years of age must be under the supervision of parents or other responsible adults. Overnight lodging will not be permitted for those without adult supervision.
7. Possession or use of any weapon, firearm, fireworks, or non-Little Beaver issued paintball guns is strictly prohibited.
8. Dress of campers and camp staff shall always be modest. Campers who wear attire such as bikinis, short shorts, or vulgar logos will be asked and expected to change clothes.
9. Males and females are not allowed in each others’ rooms (for camps, retreats, etc).
10. LBC reserves the right to book another group simultaneously if facility capacity permits.
11. Camp cabins and facilities will be left clean and ready for the next occupants according to the cleaning guidelines posted.
12. We do ask that renting groups during the fall, winter, and spring seasons suggest to their individual campers to bring flashlights, as it gets dark in those seasons.
13. The renting group agrees to keep the grounds and buildings orderly and clean during the rental period and leave them in the condition in which they were found when first occupied. Renting group must clean rooms upon leaving - vacuum/sweep and remove trash to the designated garbage area. A specific cleaning check list will be provided to renting group. Any building left unclean will result in a fee.
14. The renting group agrees to provide a nurse – with the minimum requirements being a current First-Aid and CPR Certification, to be presented upon arrival. The responsibility lies with the renter to ensure that they cover what their insurance requires. Please contact the Camp Manager for a list of first aid supplies that are provided by LBC.
15. LBC operates the Snack Shack and will determine what menu items are sold.The Snack Shack is available during recreation times and after service in the evenings (if requested). It closes nightly at 11:30 pm.
16. Renting groups of 25 or more are awarded three individuals at no charge: 1 Camp Director, 1 Speaker, and 1 Camp Nurse.
17. LBC expects all campers to pay the quoted Rental Rate for use of the facilities, food, and lodging, if a bed is available. We do not have a separate price for those who simply do not wish to sleep on campus in the lodging provided (this includes bringing your own motorhome).
18. Any guest who arrives on campus is required to sign-in and out at the kitchen. They will also be asked to pay a small fee for the use of facilities and if provided meals, there will be an additional charge of $10 per meal.