Lone Star College - Montgomery Survey
Lone Star College - Montgomery ORHS
Oak Ridge High School
1. I can graduate high school with my freshman year of college complete (30 credit hours) by taking dual credit courses in high school.
2. How much do you think a summer class at Lone Star College costs?
Less than $300
More than $700
3. Lone Star College offers certificates that can be finished in 1-2 semesters that allow you to enter the workforce and earn $15-$20 per hour.
4. How much money can you save on tuition if you attend Lone Star College for your first 2 years and then transfer to a 4 year institution?
5. What are your plans after you graduate high school?
4 year university
Getting a job
Should be Empty:
Copyright 2016 JotForm Inc.