On my honor, I, as well as any accompanying stage performers, agree to the following participation terms & conditions:
- All performers (& group members, if applicable) must be current Longwood University students.
- Realize submitting this application is merely a request for consideration to participate in the Longwood's Got Talent program scheduled for March 3, 2016. My participation is subject approval & contingent upon sufficient available performance time slots. If I am approved to perform, I will receive a separate notification.
- The application reviewers maintain the right to deny my act submission.
- If my application is approved, I will be contacted via e-mail. I understand that I am required to respond in a timely fashion to all talent show correspondences within the timeframe requested.
- If approved to perform, I understand that I MUST be present at the mandatory talent meeting on February 18 at 6PM. Failure to attend will result in me being removed from the talent list/lineup. (See staff if you have an academic committment.)
- I understand that all of the participants from my performance act will have a required 20 minute rehearsal on the night of Wednesday, March 2. (Rehearsal time sign-ups will take place at the required talent meeting.)
- I understand that only the items indicated above can or will be supplied by the host staff and/or facilities. I must supply all other needed items, costumes, etc. (NOTE: You must provide your own background music/track (CD only - No cellphones, ipods, etc.), amplifiers, &/or amplifier/auxillary cords.)
- My act will be in full compliance with all University, local, state, & federal guidelines, policies, rules, laws &/or ordinances.