National Nutrition Month District Competition 2017

National Nutrition Month District Competition 2017

Entry form for the FAND National Nutrition Month Competition Form Preview
  • Florida Academy of Nutrition (FAND) National Nutrition Month Competition Entry Form 2017

    Please complete the form below to provide details about your submission.
  • District Entry Information

  • The three (3) entry criteria are:

    (1) The Innovation Award: This award will be presented to the district that has demonstrated the integration of a new vision in expanding the outreach of the Registered Dietitian Nutritionist and the Registered Dietetic Technician.  The entry should reflec and emphasize a new or unique perspective in nutrition outreach, e.g. topic, presentation, target group, outreach method, etc.

    (2) The Community Outreach Award: This ward will be presented to the district that has reached and is able to document the largest number of participants in a program or programs for the entire month of March.

    (3) The Fundraising Award: This award will be presented to the district that has the greatest fundraising efforts during the month of March.  The funds will benefit the local district as well as the Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics with 60% of funds remaining with the district and 40% of funds towards state legislative efforts.

     

  • Submission:

    Electronic Submission should be made to FAND by April 21, 2017.

    Entry should include a narrative description about the program/s (500 to 1,000 words) offered during the month of March.  The entry should include detailed description of the program/s, emphasizing any measurable outcomes.  Include pictures and/or videos to support the submission.  The winning district/s will be announced on ------- and awards will be presented at the FAND Annual Symposium in Fort Lauderdale, Florida July 15-18, 2017. 

    Pictures, videos, and narrative submissions become the property of FAND and may be used for marketing or other purposes without further authorization from districts.

     

     

  • Should be Empty: