Read and follow the instructions carefully prior to submitting your application.
This scholarship is valued at $1000 and was established in memory of Larry and Olga Andrusiw both of whom appreciated the role that paramedics play in delivering quality emergency health care and who also valued the importance of paramedic education and training.
· Must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected Person
· Must be an entering student in the Paramedic program
· Academic Excellence of 80% average or higher
· Community Involvement & Leadership
· Financial Need (as demonstrated through the financial section)
** Award is renewable upon continued qualifications
How to Apply
Complete this online form and submit.
Complete the Financial Information Application from and attach.
Deadline: September 28, 2013