I would like to join the Chapel Oaks KC Explorers Pathfinder Club. I will attend club meetings, hikes, camping and field trips, missionary adventures and other club activities. I agree to be guided by the rules of the club and the
By the grace of God, I will be pure, and kind, and true. I will keep the Pathfinder Law. I will be a servant of God and a friend to man.
The Law is for me to:
Keep the morning watch
Do my honest part
Care for my body,
Keep a level eye
Be courteous and obedient
Walk softly in the sanctuary,
Keep a song in my heart,
Go on God's errand.
You will be provided the use of a Class A dress uniform shirt, Pathfinder belt, and Scarf for the current Pathfinder Year.
The Items are to be returned at investiture on May 12th 2017. If the items are not returned, you will be responsible for reimbursing the club for the replacement cost. You are responsible for providing the rest of the Class A Dress Uniform including sash, black shoes, black socks, black pants, or black skirts for girls.
Field uniform - Red or blue shirt
* Red Sabbath
* Blue Sunday
Blue/Black pants or shorts
Closed toed shoes
Closed heal Shoes(straps are OK)
NO flats, flip-flops, slides or crocks
Dress Code – Midland Dress code
THIS DRESS CODE IS FOR ALL DRESS AT ALL TIMES DURING ALL PATHFINDER ACTIVITIES
Shorts length must be at mid-thigh, closer to the knee then the hips when sitting down.
Specific to Girls
· The neckline of all shirts/ tops must be high enough to show no cleavage. No low scoop or v-cut necklines in front or back.
· No sleeveless or tank top style tops may be worn alone. Shirts must cover the midriff when standing or when arms are raised.
· Skirt lengths must be close to the knee. Skirt may be allowed at mid-thigh ONLY if leggings are worn.
· The 4 B’s must be covered at all times (back, belly, butt, breast)
Specific to Boy
· Pants may not sag below the natural waist line.
· Facial hair should be well-kept and neatly groomed.
· No tank-top style shirts (beaters) may be worn
Counselors will ask any pathfinder not wearing appropriate dress to change into appropriate clothing.