QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• Must be an ACOFP member in good standing.
• Must have been in active family practice for at least the last 15 years.
• Must be an ACOFP Fellow (barring extenuating circumstances in which the Board of Governors will waive this requirement).
• Must be currently active in osteopathic education.
• Must demonstrate commitment to the osteopathic philosophy and profession.
• May be nominated by the ACOFP affiliate society from the state in which the nominee practices (or by the state osteopathic association if no ACOFP affiliate society exists in the nominee’s state of practice).