Post Enrolment Form - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is the Post Enrolment Form (PEF)?
The Post Enrolment Form is used to verify information that was entered by students in the admission form. It also allows students the opportunity to update information that may have changed since the student applied for admission. Information entered on this form will be used by the admin and other departments for communication with parents and students, CIE registration and the Finance department for tax related matters.
Students MUST ensure that all information entered on the form is correct and current.
2. How long will it take me to fill this form?
You are strongly advised to start filling this form when you have 45 minutes to an hour free. There are 54 questions in this form and it cannot be saved midway. It is also advisable that you fill this form with your parents, as their input will be required to answer some questions.
3. What documents will I need to have with me while filling this form?
1. CIE Statement of Results from Class 10 and 11
2. Father’s CNIC
3. Mother’s CNIC
4. What do I need to do after I submit the form?
Once you submit the form online, you will receive a PDF copy of it in your Cedar email inbox. Please print out the PDF and have it signed by your parent/guardian and submit the signed copy at the front desk.
5. What is the deadline to submit the hardcopy of this form?
The hardcopy must be submitted at the front desk by 6 September.
6. What will happen if I don’t submit the Post Enrolment form online or the hardcopy?
For students who have not received the iPad till 6th August-you will only get it once we receive your post enrolment form. Student who receive their iPads before Eid - it will be disabled till we receive the post enrolment form.
7. Can I fill out this form on my cell phone?
Students are strongly advised to fill this form on their iPad/Laptops/Desktops to avoid any inconvenience.