Taste the Harvest 2020 - Food & Beverage Stall Holders Application
The City of Devonport Lions Club is pleased to announce that our Taste the Harvest event will be held on Sunday 15 March, 2020. The Lions Club have been given the opportunity to hold the event at Providore Place & the paranaple Market Square, right in the heart of The City of Devonport.
This wonderful venue allows the Taste to continue into its 21st year with a new longer event time of 11am until 8pm with the same ticket price of $10 for adults and under 16’s free entry.
We are proud to announce the Taste the Harvest 2020 will be a 100% Tasmanian - Fresh Food, Produce, Beverage & Entertainment experience. There will be all day entertainment for the family with something to do in every corner of the site.
Funds raised from this event will go directly to support drought and bushfire relief for our farming community.
We are currently seeking food and beverage stall holders who hail from the glorious North of Tasmania who can showcase the region's amazing provisions for the community to relish.
Food & Stall Holders will now be housed inside the under cover areas in and around Providore Place. (NO MORE WEATHER CONCERNS FOR STALL HOLDERS!) We are offering pricing 3mx3m and 6mx3m spaces.
As the event is being advertised as '100% Tasmania - Fresh Food, Produce, Beverage & Entertainment', we do ask that you keep that in mind & consider how you can bring something uniquely Tasmanian to showcase at the event.
For all enquiries please contact:
Philip Gleeson: (City of Devonport Lions Club) on 0448 261 592
Date: Sunday, 15 March 2020
Venue: Providore Place and paranaple Market Square, Devonport
Set-Up: 8:00am to 10:00am
Gates Open: 11:00am to 8:00pm
Media & Lions Club Contact: Philip Gleeson 0448 261 592
Event Coord: Brad Von Rock 0488 158 843
Admin Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admin Mail: Taste the Harvest, PO Box 178, Devonport 7310
We ask that all Stallholders from North West Tasmania feature produce from the regional area. This should be represented on your menu/offerings.
To enable patrons to sample offerings from multiple outlets, we require offerings to be priced under $10 per serve or glass. Please modify your serving size to reflect this.
Please take care
Remove all the rubbish from your site. All electrical leads and equipment must be tested and tagged in compliance with relevant standards. You must supply your own money float, with enough change for the full day. It is not the responsibility of the TTH Committee to supply a money exchange service.
All Stallholders may be included & promoted on our event Facebook page with links back to your own page. To do this we require your digital business details, including:
We respectfully ask that each accepted Stallholder will 'like' and 'share' the event Facebook page in order to maximise the event exposure.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Committee reserves the right to refuse any application. Payment of invoice or notification that you do not wish to take up the offer of Taste the Harvest stallholder is required within 14 days of receiving invoice. Failure to do so will result in an administration fee.
2. In the event that the Taste the Harvest Committee has not received full payment of monies owing by Friday 28 February 2020 the offer of a site at Taste the Harvest will be withdrawn.
3. The Taste the Harvest Committee accepts no liability for damage to electrical equipment due to power fluctuations or failure.
4. The Taste the Harvest Committee reserves the right to consider all applications and decline a place to any business. The Committee may restrict entry to the event and may evict any stallholder, who in the opinion of the Committee, does not comply within the guidelines and criteria of the Taste the Harvest event.
5. To observe all Committee, Fire, Health, Workplace Standard, Liquor and Gaming branch and other relevant Commonwealth, State and Devonport City Council regulations relating to the setup, preparation and sale of food and beverages.
6. Stallholders must carry a Public Liability policy to cover their involvement in Taste the Harvest. A copy of the policy must be provided to Taste the Harvest with this application. Stallholders are required to take out adequate Workers Compensation and any other relevant insurance for the period of Taste the Harvest. The Committee strongly recommends that contents/damage insurance be taken out for the event.
7. Taste the Harvest Committee shall not, irrespective of the cause, be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever to the Stallholder's property or property hired by the Stallholder.
8. The Stallholder shall not alter the menu or prices submitted with the application without agreement in writing from the Taste the Harvest Committee.
9. The Stallholder is not to infringe on the public space or other stallholder’s space.
10. The Stallholder is to keep the interior and rear of the stall clean, tidy and free of rubbish at all times or as instructed by the Taste the Harvest Committee.
11. The Stallholder is to comply with decisions made by the Taste the Harvest Committee including any decisions related to the site.
12. The Stallholder is to agree to the Taste the Harvest Committee taking photographs of the stall, stallholders and staff and authorise the committee to publish and use those photographs, in whole or in part, for advertising or marketing purposes for the 2020 and subsequent Taste the Harvest events.
Wine Glasses & Green Bags
We will again provide 'Taste the Harvest' labelled re-useable wine glasses for Beverage outlets to sell to their customers. We will provide each beverage stall a box of wine glasses to sell, collected monies are to be returned at end of day to The City of Devonport Lions Club, re-useable glasses will also be available at the gates.
We will also provide labelled green bags for food outlets to sell to customers & at the gates, all monies collected are to be returned to the City of Devnport Lions Club.
Prices of Re-Useable Glasses and Green Bags TBA prior to event...
Please press "Submit" and a representative of Taste the Harvest will be in touch in due course. Thank you for your Application.